Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Sympathy cards





Much as I hate to make this type of card, I am very happy with the way these turned out.  I used the Crafter's Companion Double sided dies, Rose & Sprigs and Blossoms, which are fascinating to work with by the way. And one of the new Edge'ables dies, With Sympathy. The little rose corner die is from the CC magazine # 15. I also used some Centura Pearl card stock, and some of the 3" X 6" mat 220 gsm color coordinating paper pads. The rhinestones and ribbon are from my stash. The beauty of these cards is there is plenty of dimension but they still will fit in a 6" X 6" envelope. I struggle with that and have a boatload of envelopes that were never used as my cards normally require a box. I am so happy to have discovered, with the help of Crafter's Companion, a way to start using them up! I hope you enjoy the inspiration.




Thanks so much for stopping by, and be cautious, safe, and healthy in these troubled times.
Hugs, Maureen

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards. Do you mind if I ask where you purchased the With Sympathy die? I would like to purchase one.

    ReplyDelete