Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mojo Monday challenge

Hello everyone. I've posted a card that I entered on the Mojo Monday challenge. Something new for me but I thought I'd give it a try. I've struggled all week on this card. and as you can see it's Saturday and there is only one day left for this challenge to be open. Thank God they give you a week or I'd be in big trouble!  I MAY have to rethink challenges maybe? :-)  I figured it would be a great way to get my blog out there as you link back to it when you enter your card, but man oh man, did I ever have a hard time following the "sketch." I would have loved to "gussie" it up as is my fav thing to do, but I didn't want to cover up completely the idea of the sketch which was a circle in a square. I love the lace on the bottom and tried many things in the left corner (flower, charm, etc.) but everything I put there either covered up the lace or it was the wrong color. So to make a long story short, I finally quit messing with it an posted. Thanks for stopping by and putting up with my OCD, :-)
So here what I used to make this card.
Stamp: Lili of the Valley Fairy & Whimsy Stamps treasured Moments Tickets
Spellbinders: Classic circles small, Parisian Motifs
Punch: Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly
Papers: Cardstock & mirror paper from my stash, DP is 8X8  Dovecraft "Fantasy"
Lace & ribbon from my stash
Stickles: Diamond & Silver
Stampendous Dot Sparklers-pink
Copics:
Hair, E13, E17
Skin E000, E00
Dress: R81, R83, R85, RV000
Wings: RV000

No comments:

Post a Comment