Friday, September 23, 2011

CDACPC3

Hello everyone here's a card called Apple Bowl from Glitterbabes. It's part of the third round of digital stamps I received in the CDAC progressive challenge I am in. The Grand Prize is 12 Copic markers. Yay!!!!
I decided to do an easel card for this image. I wanted enough of this cute paper to show after I got through with embellishments. I bought the paper at Picture This in Eau Claire and designed my colors to match it. Notice that I added Ranger Glossy Accents to my apples to make them sparkle! Here's the recipe for this card.
Stamp: Apple Bowl by Glitterbabes, sentiment maybe Inkadinkado?
Paper: Fancy Pants Designs, Favorite Teacher
Dies: Spellbinders Classic Circles, Beaded Circles, Sizzix Tim Holtz Elegant Flourishes
Coloring:  Copics
Apples, R20, 24, 29, &59
Bowl, BG10, 11, 15, &18
Embellishments: Petaloo flowers, brads from my stash, bakers twine.

Hope you enjoyed this card and take notice, not one speck of glitter!!! LOL
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs,
Maureen

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is AWESOME. I looked at this image and couldn't think of what to do with it, but you have totally rocked this one :-)
    Hugz
    Ike xxxx

    ReplyDelete