Sunday, November 13, 2011

CDACPC6- Cabin

Here's my 2nd. entry for the CDAC challenge I'm not sure if this cabin is supposed to be in the winter time of just out in a field, so I chose to make my winter and add some snow here and there. This digital image is from Ginger Loft. One of the many Artist's who donate their art so CDAC can keep these wonderful challenges going. Park of the challenge this time was to try & make two of the projects with snow. I have this one and one more to add to my blog tonight or tomorrow morning. This one has Liquid Applique' with glitter added to it when it was wet and then heat setting it. It doesn't show very well in the photo, but it makes the snow sparkle and soooooo pretty!!

Here's the elements used in this card.
Stamps- Cabin by Ginger Loft, sentiment is Holiday Ticket by Raindrop Echo over at Whimsy Stamps
Paper- DP is by Moxxie called Through the Woods and the solid CS is from my stash (everybody has one)
Dies- tree by Marianne Design, LR0136. I think this link is in Dutch, but you can look at what she has to offer. Creative Hdieaway in Medford carrys this product.
Stickles- Lime Green & Star Dust
Sheer ribbon, jewelry finding, pearl brad, snowflake ribbon, all from my stash.
Copics used- C1, C5, B0000, YG61, YG67, E17, E19
Hope you enjoyed this card.
Hugs,
Maureen
Hope you

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, festive scene! Love it! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    HUGS!!
    Kim
    CDAC Progressive Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you turned my digi into a wintery scene:)

    ReplyDelete