Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Whispy Fairy

Hello there all. I have a Saturated Canary digitally stamped card for you today. She is called Whispy Fairy, and since Fairies are my favorite I had a blast coloring her. I find that the more I like a stamp, the better I color the image, odd, but true. I saw this stamp on Bev's Rochester's Blog and of course, had to skip on over to Kristin's store and buy her. What an addiction!! Better than drugs and or alcohol, says me!
I went to a "Stampede" this past weekend and actually won a second place prize for this card, yay!
And did you notice what's missing?
NO FLOWERS!
I'm not sure how I managed to get finished with this card without them. I did use some lovely wrinkled, hand dyed, seam binding that everyone is so crazy about now. I ordered four different colors from
 Whimsy Stamps. It's something new they have started to carry. So I'll give it a try. I have issues with messy, but I'll try my best to work with it, in hopes it will grow on me. There are quite a few pretty colors and it comes in three yard lengths. This one is called Robin's Egg.

Here's a close up of Whispy, so you can see how cute she really is.
These are the supplies I used to put this card together.


Paper: Graphic 45 Once Apon a Springtime, DCWV Mademoiselle, K&Company Julianne, white card stock
Stamps: Whispy Fairy-Saturated Canary, Magical Mini Latter Seals-Whimsy Stamps
Punches: EK Success 1 3/8 & 1 1/8 circle
Flourish Die from Marianne Designs
COPICS:
Hair: E79, 57, 43, 40
Eyes: E57, 25
Skin: E01, 00, 000 (my favorite skin colors)
Cheeks & Lips: R20, RV11
Skirt, Shoes, Tights: E44, 42, 41, 40
Dress, Leggings: BG11, 10, 0000
Embellishments from my stash
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment