Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sugarplum Fairy

        
 
 
 
 
Here's another card for my online buddies. This cutie pie is another image from Mo's Digital Pencil. I love this girl's artistry, it's fantastic.
 
I think this image was probably meant to be for Christmas, but in my book Fairies are great any time of year! I have tons o elements on this card again, as I have mentioned my style is sort of "more is better"  Sometimes this gets in the way of my finishing projects. I'm thinking I either have AADD or a tiny bit of OCD or I'm maybe just way too fussy! I've used Spellbinders Beaded Circles, Bitty Blossoms for the handmade roses, & a Poppystamps die called Tilda Swirl. The other embellies are from my hordeous stash. (if there is such a word) A little dab of Frantage' was added here & there.  Colored with my Copics, of course, which are listed below.
Copics used:
Skin- E13, 11, 00, W3
Cheeks- R20, E00 to blend
Lips- RV11, 34
Dress & cap- V01, 000, 0000, W3
Wings- V0000, W1
leaves- YG11, W3, G20
Sugarplums- V04, 01, W3, V0000
Ruffle- W1, 00, 3, 00
 
I am entering this card in these challenges:
Anything goes at www.ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk
 
Thanks for stopping by today, see you again soon,
 
Hugs
Maureen
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. I love the color choices on this card, It's beautiful!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at TTCRD
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw you card at TTCRD and had to say how beautiful it is! Thanks for sharing it.
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is gorgeous Maureen.
    I hacve sent you the mail back with the link.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maureen, another Maureen here ....lol
    Love your card, the colour and detail are Beautiful!
    Superb colouring on this sweet image too.
    Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply amazing - love all the pretty details! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and image. Your coloring is lovely. Thanks for linking up with us this week at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card ... one of my favorite images. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete