Friday, March 7, 2014

SACC #47

   
 
 
 
 
Hello bloggers. I can't believe it's TGIF already. My how the time flies. Spring is finally on it's way I hope, now that we are into March & the temp is now in double digits instead of minuses. I've been busy this week getting a few cards made to post in the next few days & here is the first of them.
I have a card today for the Sister Act Card Challenge #47, which starts today. The challenge is as always, anything goes, but our sponsor this week is Milk Coffee, and I have chosen to use this cute image of theirs called Lisbeth & little bunnies. They have some really cute digi's & will offer a great prize, so.............why don't you join us? Come on jump right in it's fun!
You'll have to excuse the picture. It was dark and I had try & make it look decent with my photo editing program, and well lets just leave it at that. I will list the Copics I used below and here's a close up of my little girl.
Copics used
Skin-E11, 0000, 13
Cheeks- R30, 32
Hair- E23, 31, 41, 29, 41
Bunnies- RV02, C3, 1, 00
Carrots- YR07, 02, 00, E23
Leaves- YG63, 61, E29
Basket- E57, 53, 50
Dress- R85, 83, RV00, RV69
 
Thanks for stopping by today and keep a watch out for some exciting news from me. I will be making an exciting announcement toward the end of the month.
Hugs, Maureen
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card again Maureen and such great colouring.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coloring on this cute little girl, Maureen! Her hair is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little girl w/bunnies is quite adorable Maureen!

    ReplyDelete