Monday, May 12, 2014

PPRS Inspiration Monday

 
 
 
 
 
Hi bloggers! Did you all have a happy Mother's day? I sure hope so.
I have a card today that has a suitable Mother's Day sentiment which was yesterday, but in my opinion, if you're a Mommy, every day is Mother's Day!
 Todays card is using products from PPRS. As a DT member we showcase their products on Monday to give you some inspiration, so lets hope my card today kicks your creative juices into flowing freely! I've used EE0188 Mothers Hold for my sentiment, and made some custom flowers using the CLR015A Blobby Flowers 2 Clear Set. I added the new D045 Flourish Die to represent leaves. the dragonfly is a Cheery Lynn die, and the tiny punched flowers, rhinestones, twine, & Washi tape are all from my stash.
I know I've said this in the past, but my "style" is, more is better, but....... I seem to be all over the place lately. I'm learning that on smaller cards (A2) less seems to work better. I'm learning to like the end result a little more each time I make this size card. Don't get me wrong, my heart still belongs to cards filled with "stuff" to look at, don't ya know, but I am learning, in my quest to produce loveable teeny cards, that there is a place for all sized cards out there. Wow, never thought I'd be saying that. :-)
Any way here's my baby for today & I think it's quite pretty.
I have another picture of the flowers if you'd like to look at them close-up. I did some stamping, sponging, curling, squishing, stacking and general fooling around with paper & these honeys are the end result! Cool huh?  (have no clue why flourish looks brown in this pic, it's not)
 
Thanks for stopping by today & letting me share my PPRS goodness with you. I have all the girls on the Design Team on my side bar, just click on their name & you'll go right to their blogs. Check them out, they do some amazing work!
Hugs, Maureen


 


8 comments:

  1. Great colour palette Maureen and super flowers.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous flower card Maureen, great colour and design.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are great, the sentiment and the arrangement of the card are excellent. I especially like the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maureen, I would never guess that A2 was a challenge for you! Your cards are all stunning! I LOVE your flowers, such beauties! Fabulous card. My teen son said to me yesterday, "Every day should be mother's day so I am going to try and treat you that way every day. (He did NOTHING out of the ordinary yesterday, giggle!) So we shall see if he remembers to be a little nice to his mom every day! LOL He's a good kid, though so I can't complain when he is ornery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card Maureen! I see you made another stamp team congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful Maureen. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Maureen! You are rocking A2 sized cards now as well as your first love! :) Thanks so much....we are loving them!

    ReplyDelete