Thursday, July 10, 2014

Besties Butterflies or Bees

 
 
 
 
 
Hi bloggers. This a last minute post to enter in one of the Besties Challenges, using a butterfly or a bee. This group is in Australia. My image today is from Sherri's My Bestie store on Etsy. This little sweetie is from the "Making Faces" group and she is called Garden Girl, and you can find her in Sherri's store, here. I just love her & think she is perfect for summer with the strawberries, yum!

It's pretty obvious that this is a Birthday card, and I have used my Spellbinder Donna Salazar butterfly set, and my Joy Crafts butterfly border to incorporate one of the elements in challenge.
I have colored her with Copic markers and I'll list the colors below.
Skin- E13, 11, 0000, W3
Cheeks- R30, several coats
Eyes- G28, 21, 12
Lips- R22, CB
Hair- E53, 51, 50, 33
Berries- R37, 35, 32, G20
Leaves- G28, 21, 12
Flowers- C0 &Y13, YR24 for centers
 
I hope you enjoyed this card & thanks for stopping by & don't forget to check out Besties on Facebook!
Hugs, Maureen
 
 

2 comments: