Monday, March 2, 2015

My Besties International Challenge #5




Hi bloggers. Time for an inspiring challenge from My Besties. This challenge offers you the choice of using a 3-D image from Sherri's store or make your own if you wish, or using three layers + buttons. This is what I have chosen to do on my card. The image I have used was offered on the Create & Craft TV show. You can find this image HERE
There is a prize of three My Besties images for the winner of this challenge, and a blog badge for the runner ups. Let your creative juices flow and jump right in!! It's fun! You can click on this link to enter and follow the linky tools. This challenge runs from 3-2 until 3-13 so you have plenty of time to dream up some wonderfulness!! 
I've added some flowers to my card that I created with Heartfelt Creations stamps & matching die, paper and butterfly are from this latest release called Butterfly Medley as well. My image is colored with my Copic markers and I'll list the colors below.

Copics used:
Skin- E11, 00, 000
Cheeks & lips- R20, 30
Eyes- E29, 25
Hair- E53, 51, 50
Greens- G12, 00, 000, 0000
Pinks- RV13, 11, 00
Yellows- Y21, 23
Shoes- E43, 40

Thanks for joining me today and please join the fun & enter this challenge!
Hugs, Maureen


No comments:

Post a Comment