Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Heartfelt Inspiration Wednesday




Hi bloggers. Time for some Heartfelt Creations inspiration. I've done a tag today using the Everyday Hero collection. One of my favorites, but then I seem to find myself say that about every new release, LOL I am so honored to work for this company on their Design Team. They are so generous, kind, and thoughtful that each and every day I am reminded and humbled by and of, their grace. If you haven't read the fascinating story about how this company was started, by all means do so. It's amazing to learn how one woman's love of art planted the seeds which grew this family owned company into one of the major contributors to the paper crafting world. Being on this design team is becoming one of the most memorable times of my life. 
If you haven't figured it out, I am here to tell you, the Bontrager family rocks!!!!
Now on to my tag. This is a pretty simple project and can be done up in a very short amount of time.  Tags are a really simple way to brighten someone's day. You can tie them on a package, tuck them in a book or magazine gift, pass it on with a returned item, a thank you for a kind deed, well the possibilities are just limitless!!
You can find the complete instructions for this project on the Heartfelt Blog along with lots more inspiration from my Teammates. Thanks for joining me today.
Hugs, Maureen

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tag Maureen!! I love the colors and the aged look of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great distressed look you have achieved, love the colour combo, almost looks vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Maureen. I love how you've showcased the newsprint stamp on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this takes tags to a whole new level! Lots of amazing details on this Maureen! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, love all the details in this tag. Love the use of the news print stamp...such a winner! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this ! Love the globe! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maureen, this is beautiful! I'm always intimidated and scared to try tags...but yours is truly inspiring! I love those subtle stars on the background....very nice touch!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag Maureen! Lots of interest and layers!

    ReplyDelete