Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Monkeys to enjoy and cheer you




Two little monkeys sittin' in ah tree................... wasn't there a song like that? Well maybe not monkeys, but it just came to mind, LOL Here's my card for this week using the 
Monkeying Around Collection from Heartfelt Creations. The palm trees are my favorite from this collection and I think I may have used them a bit too much but the the hay! I hope you enjoy my little creation for today.


Make sure you stop by the HC Blog today and check out all the fantastic projects from my teammates.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs, Maureen

4 comments:

  1. Super cute and I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Maureen! Those little monkeys and Palm trees are awesome and I love the way you used them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome design, Maureen! Your coloring is incredible!

    ReplyDelete