Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Roaring 20's







Hey bloggers, how are you holding up under all this pressure to be good? I think I'm am fine, as crafting is my passion anyway & I'm perfectly happy staying in and doing what I love! My little doggie is missing the neighbors though. I can tell she is really sick of looking at my pajamas! LOL
I worked on this card For a couple days as I would get distracted by phone, T.V., Facebook, etc. I finally finished it and I'm in love with it. The products I used are Crafters Companion.
I started out with a 5" X 7" card base to accommodate the printed image on the Roaring 20" paper. I used a double sided die called Sprigs and Blossoms for some of the twiggy looking elements on her headdress. The sparkle on her head band is Chloe Pink Champagne glitter. Never seen anything quite like this stuff. It's amazing. I'm thinking CC needs to make it in more colors! The rest of the card is made from different elements of the Natures Garden "Peony" collection. Even the large cabbage rose. The three sized petal stamps & dies were each cut two times, inked up with Fuchsia water re-active ink. I shaped them and formed into the rose! The "Hello" die is also from this collection. The papers are from CC also, Mirror, Glitter, & Essentials. Wonderful card stock. I hope you get a bit of inspiration from my card today.



Be safe and take extra precaution in these troubled times.
Big cyber hugs from me to you,
Maureen


3 comments: