Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hi there everyone. I have posted a Birthday card for a dear friend. I made it a few weeks ago and didn't want to show it until she received it. Spoiling the surprise was NOT an option. This card is done with a digital image from Sugar Nellie Stamps. I love these little girls, there are four different ones. If I had to choose a favorite, I could not. These stamps come in rubber as well, but I seem to be leaning more toward digital stamps as storage space has started to become an issue. Can you all relate?? I'll do my best to list what I used to put this card together, but I may miss a thing or two, as I stated before it's been a while since I made it. I am starting to write down things I use as I go along so as to make it easier when I post. So bear with me as I learn about blogging. :-) If you have any specific questions about my work, just leave me a comment & I'll answer ASAP. Thanks for stopping by.
Maureen

Recipe:
Stamps- Sugar Nellie, Just Rite
Paper- Regular white & pink cardstock, Core'dinations, K&Company designer textured mat pad
Punches & Dies- Spellbinders scalloped circles & labels ten, Tim Holtz elegant flourish, Cuttlebug embossing borders With Love, Martha Stewart corner punch elegant scroll for bottom border
Ink pads- Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink, Antique Linen for shading
Ribbon, flowers, brads & charm from my stash, and new Stickles Cinnamon (yummy)
Copic markers:
Skin- E00, E02
Hair- E50, E31
Dress, Hair bows, & leggings- R81, R83, R85, E40, E42
Shoes- E33, E57

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card! You are so talented Maureen. I bet Jan loved the card.
    Hugs Michelle

    ReplyDelete