Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm a little teapot

Here's a card I made for a digital challenge over at CDAC. And for some strange reason this morning I can't seem to get the "Link" option to work. What the heck is that all about I wonder?
Anyway this is the last day to add my card to the challenge and to tell you the truth, I haven't a clue as to where the time went. This is a progessive challenge and in order to compete you must post at least one for the free digital stamps offered. Yes, I did say free, and yes they are beautiful! I had great expectations for myself to complete all six images, well we all know how that can turn out.
I love this image so I started with it.
I just thought this paper was perfect with the image, so away I went with it! The paper is from Webster's Pages, a collection combo pack called, Hollywood Vogue & WonderFALL. So pretty & feminine. Notice the printed teapots and cup, how cool is that? I colored the teapot with my Copics. Fushias with R81, 83, 85, leaves with G20, YG61, 63, 67, and background of pot with E40 & E42. I glued the teapot to olive CS and then cut around it with scissors to give it a little dimention. I also popped it up with foam dots. The roses are hand made, which I love to do, Martha Stewart leaf punches, olive sheer ribbon and a cute little teapot charm from Whimsy Stamps, whom I might add has lovely charms and reasonable too. Some pretty irridesant jewels from Michaels, a little Thistle & Lime green Stickles, and done!!! Hope you enjoy & feel free to leave a comment, I do so love them! Have a great day everyone.
Hugs,
Maureen

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring!

    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Hugs,
    Kate
    CDAC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job with my image! It looks like real china and your coloring is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created a gorgeous vintage card with this teapot!
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    ~Ruza CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Card Maureen
    I know Tea Pots are your favorite. I also know coloring is your favorite and it shows!!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW your coloring is amazing on the teapot! Beautiful creation Maureen!

    ReplyDelete