Tuesday, August 23, 2011

With love

Here's a card I've entered in a challenge here. It is a challenge to use at least two punches, and you must have yellow on the card. I had a tough time finding two punches that I thought were decorative enough to go with my fairy. But good 'ol Martha Stewart came through for me! I seem to be leaning more toward Spellbinders lately than punches...... well I did say seems :-)
This is a Crafters Companion stamp from the Fairyoplis line, which includes the sentiment. Love these stamps! The flowers are a combination of hand made roses and Prima flowers as well. The pretty little swirls under the flowers are Spellbinder "Floral Flourishes".
I colored this image a few weeks ago, so I can't remember which colors I used, but I did use my Copic markers.
The shading on the Fairy and sentiment is done with Ranger distressed ink, Spiced Marmalade.
Hope you enjoy this card. Thanks for stopping by.
Maureen

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love your image and your details. Such wonderful colors and your coloring is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD Challenges.

    ReplyDelete