Sunday, October 9, 2011

CDACPC4- Frankie- Stien

Here's my first entry for this CDAC Progressive Challenge round # 4. He's called Frankie-Stien, from Bonibleaux Designs, and he's very cute in a creepy, scary, halloweeny kind of way, but that's what Halloween is all about, right? They have a sale going on right now, digital Fall Images 50% off, YAY!! I did a 5 1/2 X 5 1/2 card this time, which is unusual for me as I usually end up with a 5 X 7. I very rarely do an A2 any more. I can't seem to get all my pretties on them. Hee, Hee. Just my style I guess, I LOVE to add lots of goodies to look at.
I swore I wasn't going to buy any more Copics, just use what I have, but now I see after doing this card, my greens are lacking something. I'm thinking I need some primary greens, if there is such a thing, you know, like Christmas tree greens. Hmmmm, have to get out the 'ol Copics color wheel and think on that one for a while.
I have lots of stuff going on on this card.......AGAIN! LOL, so I'll try to get it all in here. It seems when I creating, I don't want to stop long enough to write down what I use, so then I have to study the finished product to remember. Maybe I should think about a tape recorder to speak into and then play it back to myself. Well now if that doesn't sound like a statement from a dedicated, mad scientist paper crafter, I don't know what does! 
Paper- Old K&Company  double sided DP from my stash, white & olive & orange cardstock
Embellies- MS small bat punch, spider cut from my Cricut (Paper Doll cartridge), red rhinestones for eyes & covered with Glossy Accents. Small spotted orange circles are Candi. Lavender Stickles, grosgrain ribbon from my stash. And last but not least, Spellbinder curly flourish is from the fanciful Holiday set.
Hope I didn't forget anything. Have a great day & thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs,
Maureen

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card with Frankie Stein. Love the glitter, the layout, and extras. I've posted a link to your blog on the Dude Time Doodles Facebook page - be sure to check it out.

    Cleota
    DTD Dudette & Sponsor Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and the elements you added to it. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE with us.

    Hugs,
    Kate CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete