Saturday, October 29, 2011

CDACPC5- Turkey

Here's my 2nd. entry for the progressive challenge#5 over at CDAC. As I promised, here is my blue turkey. The theme was the cool side of the color wheel, so it was think outside the box this time. I think he turned out so cute. The sentiment is computer generated, so in other words, I made it up!
There are no to awfully many elements of this card so it will be pretty easy to describe it.
The image is from Sew Many Cards.
Papers are from a Sizzix mat stack I got on sale somewhere and cardstock from my stash.
I used Spellbinders, Fancy Tags Two, Floral Flourishes, & Labels Eighteen.
Flowers, pearls, ribbon, & rhinestones are from my stash.
I used some Waterfall Stickles on the flourishes.
I'm including a closeup of the Turkey as I want to show you the little cluster of dots in the background. I made those with my Viva Pearl Pen in Ice White. To be honest, I CASE (copyed and shared with everyone) this from another blog I follow, Bev Rochester's All the things I love. This woman's work is absolutely devine! I aspire someday to be as good at cardmaking as her!
I colored The Turkey with Copics, of course :-)
Hat Beak and shoes are a combo of 100 (blk) C7, C5,& C3
The body is B18, 12 & 00
The tail is B05, 02, & 0000
The ground under the Turkey is E30
Well thats about all for today folks. So I hope you enjoyed this little fellow, and thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs,
Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment