Friday, April 18, 2014

SACC #53 & Happy Easter!

 
 
 
 
 
First of all, Happy Easter to all of you. May you have a blessed day. It's time for another
Sister Act Challenge and the sponsor this week is JW Illustrations. Some of the other girls
have used some of the digi's from their line of little cutesy monsters. You should check out the girls on the DT which you'll find on my sidebar. They have done some darling cards with these images.
I have been so busy with my Prickley Pear blog hop this week, I didn't have a chance to do up one myself, so you are stuck with an Easter card from me.
I've chosen a Sherri Baldy image for my card & I just love her in her cute bunny hat & slippers!
 
Everything on my card are things I have in my stash of supplies, but if you have an questions you can contact me at my email address at the end of this blog or leave a comment & I'll get back to you with an answer. I've colored her with Copics & I'll list them below the close-up.

Copics used:
Skin- E13, 11, 0000, E44
Cheeks- RV11, E0000
Lips- RV34, CB
Eyes- E29, 25
Hair- E37, 33, 30, 29
Hat- RV02, 00, 00063, E44
Bottom of skirt- RV63, 66
Pinafore- R85, 83, 81
Pants- RV63, 000
Pink on bunnies- RV02, 000
Bunnies- C1, 00
Ground- E41
 
Thanks for joining me today and try your luck at Sister Act Card Challenge, YOU could be a winner! Hugs, Maureen


4 comments:

  1. Maureen, so adorable in her bunny ears and slippers!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous! Your outstanding coloring and gorgeous design rocks! Gorgeous card. Have a very Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Maureen. So darling.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete