Friday, April 25, 2014

SACC # 54

 
 
 
 
 
Hello there bloggers, time again for our weekly challenge over at Sister Act Card Challenge.
As always it's anything goes. What a great way to enter a challenge, right?
I have a card today that we did at one of my Copic classes here at my house. She is a little sitting down Fairy from Sherri Baldy. I just love these big eyes.  I embellished the card with flowers, lace, a few pearls, & some pretty DP.  The dies I used are Spellbinders for the circles and inverted scallops. A Joy butterfly border, butterflies from CC Designs, a flourish from Cheery Lynn & a  Magnolia Doohicky leaf.
 
I have a close-up for you and I've colored my image with Copics that are listed below.
 
 
Copics
Skin- E13, 11, 0000, E44
Cheeks- R30, E0000
Hair- E53, 51, 50, E44
Eyes- BV08, 04
Lips- RV34, CB
Wings- BV02, 0000, YG03, 01, E44
Dress- BV08, 04, 0000, E44
Socks- YG01, BV02, 0000, E44
Ground under fairy- E51
 
I've also entered this card in the Besties Challenge- Anything goes
 
Thanks for stopping by today & come back soon.
Hugs, Maureen
 


4 comments:

  1. stunning Maureen, so beautiful made.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Maureen, this is so lovely! I want to thank you for listing your copic numbers also! Thank you for entering the My Besties challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your beautiful card Maureen. Really beautiful. Thank you for entering in the My-Besties challenge.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Maureen, i love no adore your colouring and awsome carddesign ,gorgeous card!great piede of arte ,love it!
    Hugs Artesania

    ReplyDelete