Sunday, June 22, 2014

My Bestires Challenge #13 "Summer Days"




 
 Sherri Baldy My Besties Challenge #13 Summer Days.
 We run challenges every two weeks by alternating teams.
This challenge is the "A" teams turn, and our theme is summer days.
So you can enter with any Sherri Baldy Bestie and make a project that means summer to you.
 
This challenge is open from June 23 to July 5th, and open to all who want to give it a try. It's fun & can be VERY rewarding! The winners will be announced on July 6th.
This badge will explain what the prizes are. So wanna have some fun? The first place prize is a random drawing so you all have as much of a chance as anyone. Come on now everyone, join the fun!!
 
 My card today is what I thought was a summery looking card. But my sweet girl is walking her chickies instead of her doggies. You can find her at Sherri's Etsy Store, IMG659. I added a few flowers some ribbon and a few little Candi's , a rhinestone or three, a little grass of course, it's summer right?
I colored this image with Copics, but at the time of this posting I can't seem to find my color list, sorry :-(  But I will put up the close-up picture so you can get a good look at this cutie pie!
 
 
If you want to enter your project just click to go to the Besties Challenge Blog and follow the linky tools.
 
Thanks for joining us for this challenge & be sure to visit the other girls on my team, listed on my side bar, and see all the pretty Summer creations!
Hugs, Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment