Monday, June 30, 2014

PPRS Inspiration Monday

 
 
 
 
 
Here we are, it's time for some more inspiration from Prickley Pear.  My card today is a little brighter & summery than I usually post. I have not a clue id there are purple poppies, but on planet "Reen" there are! The stamps I used for this card are a mix of old & new. The poppies are from the new spring & summer release, called DD0210 Poppies Garden Small. This is a red rubber stamp. The sentiment and floral border I created is from the CLR013C Scalloped Circle & Oval 4 Floral Set.
I used the D042 Scalloped Oval Nesting Die for the cutout of the poppies and the scalloped background behind it. The butterflies & border punches are from Martha Stewart. The corners are made from the Cheery Lynn small Doily die, cut into quarters. The paper, pearl string, & ribbon are from my gargantuan (love that word) collection of paper crafting goodies!
 
 
Here's a close-up of the poppies  & I'll list the Copic colors below.
 
 
Poppies- V17, 12, 01
Sm. buds & butterfly- BV00
Stems, leaves, grass- YG63, G20
 
Thanks for joining me today for some inspiration, and be sure to check out the other girls on my team & their fantastic creations, listed on the side bar.
 
HUGS, Maureen+
 



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Maureen. Love all elements of this card. Great combinations of color and form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maureen!!!! This is soooo gorgeous!!! I LOVE the poppies in purple! Such great shading on those tiny poppies!!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just gorgeous!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple and green make such a lovely colour combo Maureen.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rocking these clear flower stamps Maureen! There are purple poppies...I looked a while ago when I colored up some myself! Anything goes anyway in our world of paper, right?! Beautiful details...love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these purple poppies Maureen!

    ReplyDelete