Tuesday, October 7, 2014

CHF Challenge #63

 
 
 
 
Hello bloggers. Time once again for a challenge from Cornish Heritage Farms. Our hostess today is Kelly & she has challenged us to create a card or project using a storybook theme.
I was inspired by Peter Pan. I've read the book, seen every version and remake of it, including the animated versions. But I must say my favorite was the last movie "Hook" with the unforgettable Robin Williams. So my card is in honor of all the children, both young and old who have enjoyed this classic, and like myself, have decided growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional! Just like  Wendy and the Lost Boys of Neverland!
My card today features two digital stamps. Pirate Map 2, from the Pirates and Booty collection, and
Alligator from the Animals collection. I had some map background paper that went well with my scene and the little "Neverland" sign was hand cut by me. I printed some tick, tocks by my gator as because we all know he swallowed the watch along with Captian Hooks hand! I added a few Candi and that completed my card for this challenge.
 
 
 

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using CHF images. You can use either CHF digi or rubber stamps to create a card or project.... anything you like as long as the stamps are Cornish Heritage Farms. (Yes, they can be older stamps).

Once you have created your card/project go to the Cornish heritage Blog and use inlinkz to link to your card/project so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to Splitcoast Stampers please use the keyword CHF63. We can't wait to see what you create!

Amber
Ann Marie
Irit
Kelly
Maureen (me)
Frances
Kristine
Steph

Thanks for stopping by today & come again.
Hugs, Maureen
 

3 comments:

  1. Your card took my breath away, Maureen! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creation!! You took the challenge and not only ran with it but embraced it! Gorgeous results. I can fly, I can fly, I can fly! ❤️

    ReplyDelete