Monday, October 13, 2014

PPRS Inspiration Monday

 
 
 
Looking for My Besties Challenge post, please scroll down.

Well here I am again with my last post as a DT member for Prickley Pear. I know this is it for sure as I don't have any more cards made up ahead that were loaded into the Dropbox. My last card is for Halloween, which is only two weeks away now and all the little goblins will be out snatching up goodies as fast as they can! My card today uses the CLR029A Bats Set 2, and the matching
 D029 Bat die. For all their creepiness, I do like this Bat set. I don't like them very much when they are flying around my house though, and yes they do manage to get in here. And close by me at all times is my trusty tennis racket!!
 
Actually this card was pretty quick to do up. The DP already had the bats printed on it. The bats are cut out with the die and stamped. I did use Versamark & white embossing powder as I cut one bat from black cardstock. The other I cut from white cardstock and embossed with black embossing powder. The web along the bottom is a MS punch and the sentiment banner I cut by hand and stamped with a verse included in this set. (there are two) I sponged a bit of black chalk ink on it and drew some cracks with my multiliner to make it appear as if it is old concrete from a cemetery. Creepy, creepy, creepy!! The spider web in the right upper corner is in this set as well. A little trim and a bow complete my card for today.
Thanks for joining me and my batty card, and be sure to come back again!
Hugs, Maureen

3 comments:

  1. Great!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Halloween card! I love the orange and black! Terrific DP to go with the embossed bats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the bats, Maureen! I think I wouldn't sleep if there was a possibility of a bat...I'd keep my tennis racket handy too! Eeps! Thanks for sharing your talents with us! :)

    ReplyDelete