Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Heartfelt Wednesday Romantique Inspiration

 
 
 
Hi bloggers. I'm here again with some inspiration from Heartfelt Creations. My card today is the last week of showcasing this Romantique Garden collection. I will still be using all these pretties from time to time as they are a wonderful addition to my collections, but....next week on the 14th we will be debuting our new release for January called Birds and Blooms. It will surely kick start your spring thoughts. It did mine for sure!
Now my card today is this beautiful Humming bird from the Romantique Wings cling stamp set. I have used a card front & tags from the Romantique Garden paper pad. These are fabulous, pre-printed and ready to go! I've made my flowers from the Majestic Morning stamp & the
 Majestic Bloom die. I've added hearts from the Timeless Amour die and a few flourishes from the Cut, Mat, Create 2A die set. You can find the complete instructions including measurements, inks, etc., on the Heartfelt Blog.
 
You should head on over to the Heartfelt Blog and look and all the gorgeous creations from the team!
I hope you've enjoyed my card today and be sure to stop in again!
Hugs, Maureen
  

11 comments:

  1. Maureen, your flowers are just stunning!!! It is so beautifully designed!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful flowers, Maureen! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word. This is just beautiful, and your flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maureen this is so wonderfully WOW!! What an amazing creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG what an awesome details. I am totally in love with that birdie. So pretty colors.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is absolutely stunning! i love your flowers

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing and those flowers are just gorgeous Maureen! Love every single inch of this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! The flowers are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! All the flowers, hearts and my fav bird stamp. Lov'n what you did with it. oxo

    ReplyDelete