Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations

 
 
 
Hello bloggers. Here's more spring inspiration from Heartfelt Creations and the newest release Birds and Blooms found here in the online store, or at your local retailer. This particular stamp set is called
HCPC 3648 Home Sweet Home. There are two large focus stamps in this set. The one I have colored for you and a sweet birdhouse, that I feel would be perfect for a housewarming card!
My card today has a momma bird feeding her babies and I have chosen to color her as a house Sparrow. I realize their not given too much praise because they aren't brightly colored nor do they have a fantastic song, but think of how clever they are to be colored well enough to blend into their surroundings, so as to help them camouflage themselves from predators, such as cats, or hawks. Sparrows are plentiful here and I wanted to give them some attention because they make me just as happy as all the colorful birds!
 
I've added some blossoms from the HCPC 3644 Birds and Blooms stamp set and cut them with the matching die found here.
Here is a close-up of my birdie and the Copic colors and complete instructions can be found on the Heartfelt Blog.
Thanks for joining me today and be sure to stop in to visit Heartfelt blog for some outstanding inspiration from my teammates!
Hugs, Maureen


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Your coloring is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen, the coloring on this card is magnificent! Such beauty here...and I love the card layout, too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just beautiful!! Love the colors! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colors and design are amazing Maureen! I keep going back for another look, and then another...Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never cease to WOW me with your wonderful talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally in awe of this card! I love the way you colored it in natural colors and surrounded it with so many wonderful matching blooms! Everything about the composition is perfect!! Do I hear angels singing right now?!! :) Just stunning Maureen!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully colored Maureen, and your use of dies and flowers tops it off as gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card, love your flowers and all the details, fabulous colouring on the stamped image too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Maureen, this is beautiful! Your coloring is perfect...and I love the frantage embossing enamel...one of my favorite things to use!!! Gorgeous creation!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete