Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Butterfly Medley Release Wednesday

 


 Hello bloggers. Are you longing for springtime...dreaming of sunny hours spent in a lavish flower garden where butterflies flit lazily from blossom to blossom?  Heartfelt Creations invites you to revel in the beauty of springtime with the release of the Butterfly Medley Collection of stamps, dies, and papers.  This uplifting collection is bursting with bountiful botanical roses and a kaleidoscope of fanciful butterflies.  Soft shades of pastel peach, lilac, sage, lemon, teal and pink are the perfect counterpoint for the bleak, grey days of mid-winter.  Beautifully landscaped backgrounds include pastel plaids, cheery polka-dots, flowing script, classic stripes, elegant flourishes, seed packets, garden themed sentiments and images.  Six hand drawn stamp sets featuring botanical roses and butterflies can be paired with two sets of dies, allowing you to stamp and die cut a host of embellishments with a single pass through your die cutting machine.  You'll dream in beauty, plant seeds of encouragement and reap a harvest of creativity when you design with the
 Butterfly Medley Collection from Heartfelt Creations.
My card today for this collection features the Botanical Rose stamp & the Butterfly Medley stamp,  which will be in the store today and is part of this months release. I love to color so of course I would choose this stamp to be my first creation. You can find complete instruction for this card on the Heartfelt Blog, along with other projects from my Teammates.
  
Here's a close-up of the super pretty rose stamp. I've colored it with my Copics & I'll list them below.
Copics Used:
Flower & buds- BG15, 11, 000, 18
Leaves- YG67, 63, G20
 
Thanks for joining me today & I hope you enjoy this new collection, it's fabulous!
Hugs, Maureen
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Such pretty coloring...and I love that stick pin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love your flower colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love how you colored the flower! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that colouring just pops on that flower, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maureen, love that blue flower!! Your card is just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maureen, your coloring is exquisite! Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card Maureen. I am in awe of your coloring! The flower looks so real :)

    ReplyDelete