Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wednesday's Heartfelt Inspiration


 
 
Hi bloggers, time for some inspiration from Heartfelt Creations. Next week is our new release for the February collection called Butterfly Medley so I am posting My last primary projects for Birds and Blooms. This collection is so sweet and I'll be sneaking in a post and using elements from it from time to time, I just won't be able to help myself! I colored my birdies as Purple Finches today, where did they get that name anyway? Everyone knows they're pink! My flowers are made using the Arianna Blooms stamps set and matching die, love them, so soft & pretty!
I have created a card for you today with complete instructions on the Heartfelt Blog, but I am sneaking in a cute project for a nice house warming gift. It isn't on the Heartfelt site as I just finished it in time to post here. I'm thinking of doing a tutorial for it in the future, so keep watching!
My card just might be able to sneak by as a Valentine card using the heart die, charm, and the Always & Forever tag, whatdaya think???
Here's a close-up of my sweet birdies, and the Copics are listed on the Heartfelt Blog.
 
Now, on to my other project. You'll have to excuse the bottle. (filled with colored water) My sister brought it, with the lemonade in it, and I kept it because it was so pretty. I think it would have looked better empty, but it was too late to turn back when I was taking the photo! This cute doodad has a paper ring in the back so it will slip off the bottle, be it wine, champagne, root beer or whatever, so the recipient could save it or re-gift it. I've used the Home Sweet Home stamp set, apropos don't you think? The papers are from the Birds and Blooms paper collection found here.


Well that's about all for me today, and I hope you've enjoyed my post and stop in at the
 Heartfelt Blog for tons more inspiration from my phenomenally talented Teammates.
Hugs, Maureen
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Maureen, both are such beautiful projects! Love the color of the birdies on the card...just lovely! And the housewarming gift wrapping is so clever!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful projects, Maureen! I love those pink and red birdies...wow...the coloring is amazing! And the flowers look like porcelain. Just gorgeous! And you really dressed up that bottle of sparkling lemonade, too! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blown away! I wish I had words to say what a delight it is seeing such wonderful projects! So inspiring and perfectly done!! Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous projects Maureen!! Such a beautiful way to dress up that sparkling Lemonade, and the die cuts you used on your card are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both projects are beautiful Maureen! Your coloring just blows me away, always stunning! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both projects are bright, exuberant and fun. They project an energy that is joyful and lively. _ jim

    ReplyDelete