Wednesday, September 2, 2015

HC Inspiration Wednesday Flip Card




Hi bloggers. Having a great day? I hope so. It's lovely and warm here today, almost hard to believe summer is winding down. We still have Farmers Market stands here in Wisconsin and my card sort of reflects that. I have created a flip card with pretty sunflowers as an accent. You can find the complete instructions for my card On the Heartfelt Creations Blog. There is a tutorial for making a step card on Splitcoast Stampers found HERE, but I altered the measurements to accommodate my pretty
 Hope you enjoy my project today. This first picture is closed and the second is opened.

Thanks for joining me today and stop in again.
Hugs, Maureen


6 comments:

  1. Maureen, love your flip card! And your flowers, just too beautiful! Well done, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen, I love the vibrant colors and all of the detailing on this card! The coloring is beautiful and the flip card design is totally awesome!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely awesome my dear! I may have to case your idea to create one of these - so many HC that this would work perfectly for. Brilliant!! Your coloring is excellent and I love the button accents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is a great card...love the card fold idea...thise sunflowers steal the show. Hugs

    ReplyDelete