Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Heartfelt Creations Inspiration Wednesday




Well gang this is a first.........I FORGOT to schedule my Wednesday post. I am so embarrassed!  
So here it is my sweet bloggers, a little late but better late than never, so they say.
I've been thinking about the Holidays coming up and I thought it would be nice to have a little treat box at each table setting for guests. Personalized of course, and filled with after dinner mints, Jordan almonds, little chocolates, or any other kind of treat. They really are quite simple to make and you can find the complete instructions on the Heartfelt Creations Blog. I have used the
 Enchanted Mum Collection for my project, but you could easily adapt this for any Holiday by switching out the papers and embellishments. I found this idea on the web, and for the life of me I can't remember where,. I feel really bad not to give credit where credit is due, so I apologize to whoever created the idea for the little folded box that  inspired me to create these.


I hope you've enjoyed my little boxes and I do hope you try this yourself, they really are so much fun to make!
Thanks so much for joining me today and come back again.
Hugs, Maureen

5 comments:

  1. beautiful gift boxes, love the mums

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for sweet surprise for your dinner guests! Beautiful packaging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gift boxes... I am sure your dinner guests will enjoy getting these :)

    ReplyDelete