Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday Inspiration




Time for another Heartfelt Creations piece. I've used a new medium today, well new for me anyway. I purchased a small set of Letraset Aqua Markers a while back and I'm just now getting around to using them. The are really easy to use and quite the fun change from alcohol markers. I've stamped my Enchanted Mum Clusters on cold press water color paper with Stazon ink so the stamping won't run as you add water. You can fin complete instructions for my card on the Heartfelt Creations Blog.


I hope you've enjoyed my card today and be sure to pop in next week for the new October release from Heartfelt, called Italiana Riveria. It's going to be delicious! So I'll see you then!

Hugs, Maureen

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I love how you put it all together, the blue shading brings out the best in the stamping. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you’d like to know your project has been showcased as one of Favorites on my Feature Friday post today! Thank you for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care and enjoy your weekend. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2015/10/feature-friday-10232015.html

    ReplyDelete