Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Berry Sweet Strawberries!




Hello there bloggers. I have another card from the Berry Cafe collection from Heartfelt Creations for you today. Isn't this just the cutest Strawberry stand ever?  I'm starting to see strawberries in the stores lately, but nothing can compare to the home grown ones you can get at a Farmers Market or local fruit and vegetable stand. I don't garden anymore so I am really looking forward to all the fresh fruit and produce that will be available soon, I'm hoping!


 You can find complete instructions for this card on the Heartfelt Creations Blog and plenty of beautiful inspiration from my teammates as well.

Thanks for joining me today and stop back in anytime.

Hugs, Maureen

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is just berrylicious. Loving all the little details and the tag.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout and how you colored the images!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Maureen! So many wonderful details to take in, and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is super cute! I am now a follower of your blog and look forward to working along side you with our Heartfelt Creations DT! Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, lots of details here...those buttons are so cute. hugs

    ReplyDelete