Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Strawberries and Honey anyone?




Hi bloggers.  i have another piece today from the new Berry Cafe release from Heartfelt Creations.
I have made a card with the Sweet as Honey stamp set and added some of the strawberries and blossoms from the Blooming Berries and the Berry Blossoms stamps sets.
I think is just so bright and cheerful, I love the way it turned out.


Here's a couple of close-ups of the blossoms and the bee, he so darn cute!



You can find complete instructions for this card and lots of  truly beautiful designs from my teammates over at the Heartfelt Creations Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Hugs, Maureen.




3 comments:

  1. love the honeycomb background, perfect for the bee hive, lovely details Maureen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love the colours used in this card...plus all the yum details. Hugs

    ReplyDelete