Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Dramatic Inspiration from Heartfelt Creations




Hi bloggers, how's your summer going? Mine is flashing before my eyes, yikes!  Most people today try to avoid  all the drama that can happen at a moments notice, but...... I decided to embrace it, in a different way! I love the dramatic look of black, white and gold. So classy and elegant in my opinion. Absolutely LOVE it! This was created from the Festive Gate stamp & matching die from the Celebrate the Season Collection at Heartfelt Creations. I hope you enjoy my little creation today as much as I do.


You can find complete printable instructions for this card and much more inspiration from my teammates over on the Heart Creations Blog!

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs, Maureen

5 comments:

  1. Only one word to describe this one.....GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, This card is so elegant and classy. I love the gold. A fab card. Inky hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous beyond words!!! So elegant...love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the gold color!
    Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete