Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Heartfelt Wednesday Inspiration




Hello bloggers! Hope this day finds you well and happy. I've dipped my hands in to the world of clean and simple, or better yet, my version of it. Actually this was made out of necessity more than any thing else. I was so busy working on a secret project that I forgot to make something to post for today..........bad me! Once again I can't say enough about Heartfelt Creations paper collections. If you need a card in a hurry, all you have to do is pluck a scene from the pre-colored images of the paper pad, cut, glue, embellish a little, and you are in business my friend. I hope you enjoy my card today I just love how it turned out and hope you do too.


Be sure to stop in at the HC Blog and check out all the wonderful bits of inspiration from my teammates.

Hugs, Maureen


5 comments:

  1. Hi, Maureen! I just had to pop on over and let you know how gorgeous this card is! You created a real Currier and Ives moment. Hope you are doing well! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so very beautifulllllllllllll Maureen
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always happy to get to come visit and see your gorgeous work! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pine cones, beautiful details too

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vintage look of this card is so well demonstrated...all the right images and embellishments. Well done!

    ReplyDelete